Sat, Oct 16 | Van United Methodist Church Parking Lot
Oct 16, 2021 - Van Oil Festival and Car Show
Annual Celebration of Van Area's Heritage - 92 Years of Oil. Come celebrate at this year's ' Round Up at the Oil Fest Corral' ! A great day for fun, food and entertainment. Parade, Car Show, Vendors, Silent Auction, Drawings, etc.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Van United Methodist Church Parking Lot , 326 W Main St, Van, TX 75790, USA
About the Event
- Cars begin to arrive and check in at 8 am
- $20 Registration Fee per Car Entry at the gate
- ****No Alcoholic Beverages allowed on Church property****
- 10 x 10 vendor booth space - $45
- This is non-refundable in case of cancellation for weather related issues. The event will not be rescheduled. There is a RAIN OUT DATE of October 17, Sunday afternoon, 1pm - 5pm
- All reservations should be received by October 10, 2021
- Booths are first come first serve basis and will be placed at the discretion of the directors of the Festival.
- It is the responsibility of the vendor to dispose of any and all trash created by the vendor. There will be containers for your convenience or bring your own as needed.
- Vendor Set up will begin at 7:30 am.
- Plan to bring a tent/canopy with weights and your own tables, chairs and supplies needed for your booth.
- You are welcome to bring a generator. Indicate that on your registration that you will have one.
- Vendors will be assigned a space number via email along with a map where your booth will be located.
- *******Alcoholic beverages on the Church property will NOT be permitted.
- FOOD 'TRUCK' VENDORS - Early set up on Friday, October 15, 2021 after 5 pm.You will be responsible for all extension cords. There is limited electrical outlets, so a generator is encouraged. Food vendors with canopies are also welcome to set up on Friday.
- · People’s Choice and other Awards & Special Civic Awards
- · Craft and Product Vendors—booths open at 9 am
- · Food Vendors– open at 9 am
- Bo Rivers entertainment 12:00
- · Dale Cummings entertainment 1:00 pm
- · Silent Auction—cut off at 2 pm
- · 50/50 Drawing—2 pm
- · Awards presentation—2:15 pm