May 1, 2021 - Cinco de Mayo Festival and Car Show
Time & Location
About the Event
- 10 x 10 booth space - $45
- This is non-refundable in case of cancellation for weather related issues. The event will not be rescheduled.
- All reservations should be received by April 23, 2021
- Booths are first come first serve basis and will be placed at the discretion of the directors of the Festival.
- It is the responsibility of the vendor to dispose of any and all trash created by the vendor. There will be containers for your convenience or bring your own as needed.
- Set up will begin at 7:30 am the day of the festival.
- Plan to bring a tent/canopy with weights and your own tables, chairs and supplies needed for your booth.
- You are welcome to bring a generator. Indicate that on your registration that you will have one.
- Vendors will be assigned a space number via email along with a map where your booth will be located.
*******Alcoholic beverages on the Church property will NOT be permitted.
FOOD 'TRUCK' VENDORS - Early set up on Friday, April 30, 2021 after 5 pm.
You will be responsible for all extension cords. There is limited electrical outlets, so a generator is encouraged. Food vendors with canopies are also welcome to set up on Friday.
****By signing up for this event: You acknowledge that you release the Van Area Chamber or Van United Methodist Church from all responsibilities for damages or injuries which may occur during the Cinco de Mayo Festival activities. We further acknowledge that we have read the rules for the Cinco de Mayo Festival and Car Show and agree to follow said rules as stated on the brochure.
7 hours 30 minutesVendor set up begins at 7:30 am